Friday, February 6, 2009

My Husband Rocks - Memories

Tell the story of a memory about your husband that brings you a smile and a giggle every time you think about it!

One of the things that first attracted me to my husband was his ability to make me laugh! He has a great sense of humor and always bringing a lighter side to things. He has funny voices and personalities that seem to appear out of no where and liven up any normal daily activities. He is like my Dad in that - all my friends like to hang around him because he always makes them laugh!

I think two of my favorite memories are watching my husband hold his boys for the first time... the love that you could see in his eyes, the love that only a father can know... big smile

There are several "characters" (voices/personalities that my husband will imitate) that show up on a regular basis are an Aussie, a Brit, a Pirate, and tonight after eating spaghetti he started talking like an Italian Mobster! It is never a dull moment - he is always making us laugh!

My husband has a great sense of humor... My Husband Rocks!

No comments: