Monday, December 22, 2008

Nothing to do...

Remember when you were in school and you always looked forward to Christmas Break with tons of anticipation... little did we know what our parents were thinking at the time. Now that I am a parent of two boys, I don't look forward to it with quite the same anticipation... It is only Monday of the first week and I can't tell you how many times I have heard "I'm bored, there's nothing to do!" already. I can give them a list of 50 activities but somehow there is still "NOTHING TO DO!" Nothing to do that is, unless you count annoying your brother... I think that was the most popular activity of the day. If I had a dollar for every time I said "Please don't argue with your brother", I would be on my way to being a millionaire! Oh the joy of Life with Boys!

Now I look forward to the day when they go back to school - Jan 5th, 2009! I love my kids, I just love them even more when they are at school.

No comments: