Saturday, December 20, 2008

Daniel's Baptism


Sunday, December 7, 2008

Daniel Peal - age 10
My life before Jesus was very hard and I had no hope. The way Jesus came into my life is that at AWANA, my leader asked if I had accepted Jesus and that night I accepted Him into my heart. Now I have so much hope and it's easier to live. I wish to be baptized becuase I want everyone to know that I have accepted Jesus.




What a special thing to witness, your first born being baptized. Words cannot explain the feelings... tears of joy... a true gift from God.

Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.
Mark 16:16

1 comment:

melodie said...

Wow! What a wonderful thing to share. Love the baptism pictures. Glad to see your blog--careful it's addictive. Mine is melodienotes.blogspot.com