Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fettuccini Alfredo... and it's GFCF too?

I ordered some MimicCreme and we tried this recipe last night:

http://www.mimiccreme.com/recipe-VeganFettucciniAlfredo.html

I was very pleasantly surprised and how good it was... and the hubby who is a big Fettuccini Alfredo fan really liked it too! The whole family gave it a two thumbs up!

We are not vegans though, so I did cook some chicken (seasoned with basil, garlic salt, and Mrs. Dash's Onion & Herb Seasoning) to go with the Fettuccini Alfredo. I had planned to steam some broccoli as well but since we were rushed to get out the door to the Handball game, I spaced it out.

This one will definitely make it on the regular menu list! I will have to try and get one of the local stores to carry it or we will just have to drive to Denver to buy MimicCreme by the case!

Here is the MimicCreme Website: www.mimiccreme.com

I want to try the pudding and ice cream too... stay tuned!

No comments: