Thursday, July 23, 2009

Just look natural...


I have such fond memories of going to Bethany Beach Michigan when I was young and spending time with my extended family. My Grandma Peterson was one of 5 girls and on several occassions all the sisters and their families would have a reunion at the beach. My Great Uncle Pete was always taking pictures and he would always tell us to "just look natural." He was so kind and giving. He always had a smile and a story to tell. My Great Uncle Pete was 96 years old and he went to be with his creator this morning. He will be dearly missed. He has been reunited with his sweetheart, my Great Aunt Ollie, and there is a celebration in heaven tonight as they welcome him with open arms.

We love you Uncle Pete!

1 comment:

tiffrutherf said...

Becky so sorry about your loss, but its comforting to know that he has now joined other love ones.

Hugs from Michigan:)