Friday, February 27, 2009

Spinach & Portobello Meatballs

A big thanks goes to Juan-Carlos Cruz on Calorie Commando for his recipe:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/juan-carlos-cruz/meatball-and-parmesan-sub-sandwiches-recipe/index.html

This is a family favorite around our house... and it is chocked with spinach and mushrooms!

We make the meatballs and cover them in some Newmann's Own Organic Tomato Basil Spaghetti Sauce and serve it over Brown Rice Pasta (Tinyada is our favorite brand.) YUMMY and fairly healthy too!

1 comment:

tiffrutherf said...

Becky, maybe you can help me, I am looking for a good bread and yellow cake recipe. I have tried Bob's red mill bread mix (because I love their pancake mix) and it smells like FEET (i'm not kidding)... I cant seem to find anything..
As for a cake..I'm really lost, I made on for my daughters B-day, but my son would not eat it because he only eats yellow cake...any ideas?? HELP!!